Explore Kerala (Land Only)
Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days
Destination Covered:Munnar 2N - Thekkady 1N - Alleppey 1N - Kumarakom 1N - Kovalam 2N
Price: ₹ 18999
Kerala is amazingly beautiful and it is home to some of the most sought after destinations and sightseeing spots in South India and that is the reason why millions of visitors come here from around the world to see the beauty of the nature. GIP Holidays PVT LTD has beautifully designed Explore Kerala tour package that will surely mesmerize you. Kerala, popularly known as Gods Own Country, is dotted with several enchanting destinations to admire the beauty of nature. The splendid beauty of the place takes you to a world of rich greenery and tranquil backwaters. From Cochin to Munnar, to Periyar, to Kovalam, the mere image of these places present the picture of swinging palm trees, crystal-clear lakes, and beautiful beaches along with a ride in majestic houseboats. The safest and fun packed places let you bring out your inner self to get immersed in the beauty of beaches. Explore Kerala is one of its kind tour packages through which you will explore Kerala thoroughly. Your holidays with Kerala will be unforgettable and you will fully enjoy with your family and friends.
GIP Holidays PVT LTD is beautifully designed Explore Kerala with 7 Nights and 8 Days in which you will be visiting Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Boat Ride On Periyar lake, Day Excursion to Kanyakumari & Vivekanand Rocks. The package includes 2 nights in Munnar with hotel Misty Mountain or similar, 1 night in Thekkady in hotel Holiday Vista / Abad Green Forest or similar, 1 night in Alleppey with hotel Southern panorama Houseboat or similar, 1 night in Kumarakom with Hotel Royal Riviera or similar and 2 night in Kovalam with hotel Abad Harmonia or similar.
Arrive Kochi (colonial name Cochin) a vibrant city situated on the south – west coast of the Indian Peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as Gods Own Country. Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala. On arrival transfer to Munnar. Munnar was the summer resort of the British and now is one of the most popular hill stations in Kerala. Enjoy the stunning view of the Cardamom hills & greenery of the Tea plantations. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Relax and enjoy the resort. Dinner &Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
This morning After Breakfast, take a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar, Covering Madupatty dam, can do boat ride on Optional cost, Eravikullam National Park- Entry fees applicable as per actual, Echo point / Kundala Lake. Enjoy scenic beauty at Top station at additional cost. Return to Munnar city, have lunch (on your own) & visit Tea Museum & Tea Gardens at an additional cost. Evening back to the resort. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Morning after Breakfast, Depart from Munnar to Thekkady. As you wind your way up the road, the wooded terrain clears to reveal a breathtaking plantations, Fill your lungs with fresh mountain air; savour the rich fragrance of cinnamon and cloves. Thekkady is situated 2800 ft above sea level; the climate is pleasantly cool throughout the year. On arrival check into hotel or proceed for an exciting boat ride on the Lake Periyar South Indias most popular wildlife sanctuary. This is the only wildlife sanctuary in India that offers the unique opportunity of viewing wild life in their natural habitat at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. Enjoy a boat ride in the lake & tickets to be purchased by queue only at additional cost and if you are lucky you can watch young elephants drinking at the waters edge. Later enjoy elephant ride at elephant junction at additional cost or visit spice plantation where cardamom, nutmeg and pepper are grown. Evening you can enjoy Martial art /Kathakali dance at Mudra Center at additional cost. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady.
This Morning after Breakfast, check in to the houseboat traditionally called as Kettuvallam- meaning a wooden country boat tied with coir ropes, having thatched roof. Alleppey occupies a prominent place in the tourist map of Kerala interlocked with lakes and canals. The vast stretch of paddy fields of Kuttanad, which is popularly known as the rice bowl of Kerala, is in this district. Enjoy the beauty of backwaters of Kerala and view lush green paddy fields. Lunch & Dinner will be in the houseboat. Overnight stay on houseboat in Alleppey.
This Morning after Breakfast departs to Kumarakom, popularly known as the Venice of East, this exotic backwater village consists of a cluster of island villages in and around the Vembanad Lake. Visit to the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary-Entry fees applicable as per actuals, where a significant number of bird species are known to make migratory visits. The park area covers around 15 acres and functions under the aegis of the govt. of Kerala. Birds like the Siberian crane, egret, heron, waterfowl, ducks, moorhens and Kingfisher are commonly found. Kerala offers some world best Ayurvedic treatments, giving you a complete relaxation of mind, body & soul. You can try the same at the resort at additional cost. On arrival at Kumarakom check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or enjoy resorts facilities. Evening you can enjoy sunset cruise on Vembanad Lake. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Kumarakom.
This morning after Breakfast, depart from Kumarakom, drive to Kovalam. Kovalam – breathtakingly beautiful – a haven of peace and tranquility an idyllic tourist destination in Gods own country. Backed by precipitously mounting headlands and covered by fertile coconut palms, the beaches, especially the southernmost part of lighthouse beach, is a magnificent beach destination located only 19 kms, from the Trivandrum city. On arrival check into the hotel visit the famous Kovalam beach. Enjoy the evening on the beach. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Kovalam.
This day after Breakfast visit the Napier Museum in Trivandrum (Entry fees at own), an art and natural history museum is a landmark in the city with its unique ornamentation and architectural style. This Indo – Saracenic structure also boasts a natural air conditioning system. Later proceed to PadmanabhaSwami Temple. Optional Excursion-Later proceed to visit Kanyakumari (90 kms, 2hrs one-way – at additional cost)- the southernmost trip of South India. Kanyakumari takes its name from the Kumari Amman or Kanyakumari Temple, situated in the town, on the sea-shore, the very confluence of the three water – bodies – The Arabian Sea, The Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. Visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial (At additional cost), a sacred monument built on a rock in the middle of the sea. This is the place where the great spiritual teacher Swami Vivekananda attained Enlightment. Evening return back to Kovalam. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Kovalam/ Poovar.
This day after Breakfast depart from Kovalam and drive to Trivandrum Airport for your flight to your home town. You return back with wonderful memories of Gods Own Country.
Tour cost Includes:-
- All Transfers and Sightseeings by Private AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary. (Car at disposal) Total 1250 Km covered
- Entry to Sightseeings will be Extra as per the cost given in the optional sightseeings Table
- 2 Nights in Munnar at Misty Mountain or similar
- 1 Night in Thekkady at Holiday Vista / Abad Green Forest or similar
- 1 Night in Alleppey at southern panorama HouseBoat or similar
- 1 Night in Kumarakom at Royal Riviera or similars
- 2 Nights in Kovalam at Abad Harmonia or similar
- Eravikulam National Park
- Mattupetty Dam
- Echo Point
- Top station
- Kundala Lake
- Boat Ride On Periyar lake
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Day Excursion to kanyakumari & Vivekanand Rocks
- Napier Museum
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC & Fan will not available in Munnar and Thekkady Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, GIP Holidays PVT LTD is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Lovely Kerala
- Complete Kerala
- Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel (Land Only)
- Wildlife of Kerala ( Land Package )
- Gods own Country Kerala
- Amazing Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey Tour
- Majestic Kerala
- Best of Honeymoon Tour in Kerala
- Romantic Kerala Tour
- Captivating Kerala
- Kerala 4 Nights -Winter Special
- Mini Kerala
- Mini Kerala - Land Only
- Kerala 4 Nights Couple Special
- Kerala - A Lovers Paradise
- A short trip to Munnar and Allepey
- Kerala - Luxurious Honeymoon
- Short Break Kerala
- Splendours of Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala (Honeymoon Special)
- Beautiful Kerala - Wildlife Special
- My Kerala - Couple Special
- Backwaters and Beaches of Kerala
- Awesome Kerala
- Kerala holiday
- Kerala - A Family Holiday
- Kerala jewels Munnar & Kumarakom
Call an Expert » +91 9821818637
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...