Mauritius with Dubai
Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days
Destination Covered:4N Mauritius - 3N Dubai
Price: ₹ 42999
Welcome to GIP Holidays PVT LTD. We have brought Mauritius with Dubai tour package for those who are looking for a perfect tour package and they can enjoy their vacations to the fullest with their family and friends.
Mauritius is an Indian Ocean island nation and it is famous for its lagoons, beaches, and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park with hiking trails, waterfall, wildlife, and rainforests. There are many beaches which are popular with scuba divers. Riviere Noire is ideal for those looking for great deep-sea fishing.
With Mauritius with Dubai trip, we have also included Dubai for 3 Nights so you can have another great experience to be in an amazing city. If you are a lover of a luxury shopping, ultra modern architecture, and a lively nightlife scene, Dubai city is the must visit place. You will be visiting Burj Khalifa which is 830m-tall and it is the only tallest skyscraper in the world today. At its foot lies Dubai mall and Dubai Fountain which is the very well known tourist place of Dubai.
With this package, you will surely feel amazing and feel proud that you have spent your holidays in a better way.
GIP Holidays PVT LTD has designed Mauritius with Dubai tour package so well and you will stay 4 Nights in Mauritius and 3 Nights in Dubai and you will be visiting Ile Aux Cerfs (East tour), Burj Khalifa @ 124th Floor Observatory Deck, Half day Dubai City tour, Desert Safari with Dinner (with Dune Bashing, Belly Dance and Barbeque Dinner), North Mauritius tour and South Mauritius tour. In Dubai, we are providing Versailles Hotel / Dubai Grand Hotel By Fortune or similar start hotel and in Mauritius, Hotel Le Grand Bleu or Similar Start hotel.
Welcome to the gorgeous Indian Ocean Island, Mauritius. We will arrange for your transfer to the hotel for your smooth arrival in the country. Our local Guest Assistant Executive will meet you at the Hotel Lobby (on your arrival) to share the final execution of the itinerary. To make things comfortable for your stay in Mauritius, we will arrange for dinner at one of the restaurants at the hotel. So, unwind, devour on the delicious food and enjoy! Overnight stay at the hotel in Mauritius. (Dinner)
Begin your day with a delectable breakfast at the hotel before heading out for a full day outing to the pristine paradise island called Ile aux Cerfs. We will arrange for a comfortable transfer to Ile aux Cerfs. A trip to this island near the east coast of Mauritius is a quintessential for the admirers of the gorgeous blue sea, the aquatic life and the ones seeking for some water sports adventures. Ile aux Cerfs offers the best water sports - you name it, and they have it! From undersea walk, parasailing, tube ride to snorkeling or just swimming around - there is no dearth of fun on this island. A visit to the nearby waterfall is a great way to see nature’s glory at its best; however, there will be an extra cost for this activity which will be borne by you. The fascinating crystal clear water, the lagoon and the golden sand beaches are the essence of this island and the best possible way for you to relax and snuggle up with a book on a hammock! You are advised to carry a comfortable swimwear, an extra pair of change of clothes, a beach towel, sunscreen spray or lotion, sunglasses and a beach hat to look your best while being ultra comfortable! Later in the evening, return to your hotel. We will arrange for a delicious dinner spread at one of the restaurants at the hotel for you. Call it a night and relax! Overnight stay at the hotel in Mauritius. (Breakfast + Dinner)
Begin your day with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and get ready for an exciting and eventful day. You will get to explore the fascinating Port Louis today! One part of you will be transported in time while driving through the Labourdonnais Avenue and exploring the beautiful old French Colonial buildings. And while you are admiring the historical architecture, the other part of you will be stunned marveling at the modern architecture of the city and the Government House. Mauritius is sure to surprise you at every nook and cranny! Later, explore the Fortress of Citadel and the Champ De Mars Race Course before heading towards the building complex which is now a UNESCO World Heritage site - Aparvashi Ghat. Soak in the history here and then head to the beautiful Caudan Waterfront square and the harbor. Here indulge in some retail therapy or steal a moment to have a quick bite at one of the restaurants. After this, you could indulge in the goodness of the Port Louis Bazaar and the Commercial City. If you think that you have seen enough, hold on! You will be left spellbound when you visit the Pamplemmousses Botanical Garden which boasts of a great collection of beautiful exotic plants. Please note that the entry fee will be borne by you for Pamplemmousses Botanical Garden. After a long and exciting day, return to your hotel. Dinner will be arranged for you at one of the restaurants at the hotel. Have a relaxed meal and have a good night sleep! Overnight stay at the hotel in Mauritius. (Breakfast + Dinner)
Have your fill at the buffet breakfast and gear up for the fun drive to Vacoas-Phoenix. Start your day tour at the recycled Glass Gallery showroom and experience the glass being made from scratch. The Glass Gallery also has a store for you to shop from - so, pick one of a kind souvenirs for your loved ones here. Head out to the Floreal Town and visit the Diamond shops and the Ship Model factory. You will have an option to indulge in some retail therapy at their respective Factory Outlets - Splurge away! The day only gets even more interesting now with the picturesque drive to the Extinct Volcano Crater called ‘Trou Aux Cerfs’. You will be left stunned by the exceptional views of the central plateau and the Curepipe Town. Next up will be the tour through the Plain Champagne trails where you can admire the immaculate wonder that Black Forest district is. Your excitement is bound to increases by leaps and bounds once you visit the crater and get to see a Sacred Lake of Grand Bassin and the famous Shiv Mandir there - yes, in the midst of a crater! We halt for a much needed fill at a restaurant called Chez M at Bois Cheri. Please note that the lunch cost will be borne by you. Later, we wind up the tour with the visit to Gris-Gris and La Roche Qui Pleure. While Gris Gris is a beautiful and untouched rocky coast with gigantic waves beating up the coast will leave you speechless, the La Roche Qui Pleure proves to be a befitting scenery of crying rocks! If Gris Gris doesn’t tempt you enough, you could head straight to Chamarel village which is famous for the beautiful seven colored earth (Entry fee to be paid directly by Guest). End your day at the hotel where we have arranged for a dinner spread for you at one of the restaurants. Have a relaxed meal and catch up on your beauty sleep! Overnight stay at the hotel in Mauritius. (Breakfast + Dinner)
After an action packed and exciting four days in this beautiful tropical paradise, it is time to bid your goodbyes! Start your day with packing the luggage followed by a delectable breakfast spread at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and head to the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport to begin the second leg of your exciting trip. Dubai - your trip cannot get any fancier than this! This desert city exudes luxury and opulence. On arrival transfer to the hotel for Check in. Later head out for the Dhow Cruise. In the evening, spruce up for the Dhow cruise and dinner. Dhow’s literal meaning is an old fashioned boat but here in Dubai, like everything else, this is a flamboyant affair too. Have a captivating evening on this dinner cruise - the perfect way to enjoy a scrumptious meal while marveling at the beauty of the old and new Dubai along the Dubai Creek and Marina. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai. (Breakfast + Dinner)
Nothing beats starting your day with an energizing breakfast! Have your breakfast at the hotel and head out for a half day city tour to catch a glimpse of everything that Dubai has to offer. On this tour, you will get to see the stunning architectural genius like Burj Al-Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum nestled in Al Fahidi Fort, the cultural hub of Dubai and other marvelous sights. After the half day city tour, relax at the hotel for a while before getting leaving for the evening adventure. In the evening, experience the most adventurous and the most sought after outdoor excursion in Dubai - The Desert Safari. This is the best way for you to get up close with the Arabian Desert and ride across the hazy golden sand dunes. And, the fun doesn’t stop here - watch the sunset standing on the shiny golden dunes. You can also opt for a fun camel ride and experience how life used to be decades ago. After all these fun activities, head towards the delectable barbecue dinner while enjoying the famous belly dance performance. Later, return to the hotel for a good night sleep. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai. (Breakfast + Dinner)
A relaxed morning, lazy breakfast and a free day - you are in for a great start! Get ready and head to The Palm. Experience the beautiful creation of man at Atlantis, the Palm. Indulge in one of a kind activities offered at the Atlantis. From swimming with the dolphins at the Dolphin Bay, getting drenched and experiencing great rides at Aquaventure Park, diving in the Atlantis Aquarium to yacht and boat cruises and helicopter tours - opt for anything that fancies you and have a fun day! There is something for everyone here. Proceed to the hotel and catch up on some sleep and to regain energy. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai. (Breakfast)
After indulging in a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, you have some time left to explore away a little more. The largest mall in the world, the Dubai Mall is home to a huge Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo, capitalize on the time that you have and visit. Experience the beautifully colorful variety of sea creatures. Head straight to the hotel from here and check out. Take transfers and head to the Airport. With unmatchable experiences and memories, this vacation will come to an end. Share your experiences with us so that we can provide even better holiday experiences to you for years to come. (Breakfast)
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- All transfers & sightseeing by dedicated vehicle
- 4 Nights accommodation in Mauritius (Hotel Le Grand Bleu / Similar*)
- 4 Breakfast & Dinners in Mauritius
- 3 Full day Sightseeing tour i.e North tour, South tour, Ile Aux Cerfs (East tour)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Dubai (Versailles Hotel / Dubai Grand Hotel By Fortune / Similar*)
- 3 Breakfast in Dubai
- Half day Dubai City tour
- Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
- Desert Safari with Dinner (with Dune Bashing, Belly Dance and Barbeque Dinner)
- Arrival / Departure Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
- Dubai Visa With OTB ( Working 6 To 7 Days )
- Tourism Dirham Tax
- As of now airfare in the package is calculated at Rs. 43,000/- (per person). Any increase in the airfare to be Paid Extra
- Tourism Dirham fee is not included in above package. You have to pay directly @ hotel at the time of check out. ( 3 Star Hotel 3 USD, 4 Star Hotel 5 USD, 5 Star Hotel 7 USD approx. for per room per Night )
- Burj Khalifa Prime Time ticket USD 21 Extra on above package(For timing between 02:30 P.M TO 07:00 P.M)
- Above rate is not applicable for any surcharge date. For trade fair and any other surcharge dateadditional rate would be applicable.
- Sharjah Or Abu Dhabi Airport Transfer would be extra on above cost
- This is just a Quotation not a confirmation and everything depends on availability.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest hotel rates existing as of now. We dont hold any confirmation for Hotels Or Airline. Its subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by the passenger
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel prices, change in government regulations, taxes, etc charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change without prior notice./li>
- In every 5 Star Hotel property, it is compulsory to pay a deposit of Approx. 500 AED per room per night. This is refundable.
- Room Rates are based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for any up gradation in room categories.
- Coach will be with you during your sightseeing only, in your free time we are not bound to serve you a vehicle. For further transportation needed during your free time has to be managed by you at your own cost.
- Meal coupons provided are without transfers. ( restaurants are walking distance from your hotel,transfers, please note closing time of restaurant )
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnection of your onward flights..
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, Flamingo Transworld Pvt. Ltd is not responsible for any compensation for hotel,transfers, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified Or specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to another hotel maintaining Or having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- Visa Procedure : 6 Months Valid Passport With Original Color Scan Copies
- Visa Procedure : If There Is Any Observation Page In The Passport It Is Also Required
- Visa Procedure : Usa, Uk, Swiss, Japan, China Visa Page Scan Copy Required
- Visa Procedure : 2 Photos Passport Size In White Back Ground
- Visa Procedure : Visiting Card For Business Or Job
Cost Does Not Include :-
- 5 % Govt. Tax would be extra on above cost.(INR + USD)
- Tourism Dirham Tax
- Cost of meal other than mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of any personal expenses
- Guide Tips and any other item except Package rates Includ
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Dubai with Bollywood park (Land Only)
- Family Vacation in Dubai - Online Special
- Simply Dubai 3 Nights (Land Only)
- Dazzling Dubai (Land Only)
- Dubai Stay In Luxurious Atlantis The Palm & The Westin (Land Only)
- Dubai Special Package With Seaplane (Land Only)
- Dubai Dreams With Viceroy - New Year Group Tour
- Dubai Dreams ( Group Tour )
- Dubai Discovery Tour (Joining Direct on Land Package)
- Dreams Dubai With Yas Viceroy (Group Tour)
- Dubai Tour Kids Special With Legoland
- 04 Nights in The Westin Dubai + 01 Nights in Atlantis The Palm (Land Package)
- Dubai Shopping Festival 2018
- Spectacular Dubai - Hilton Special 5 Nights
- Hyatt Exclusive Deal Dubai
- Spectacular Dubai - Hilton Special
- Dubai with 5 Star Stay and Top Attractions
- Short Trip to Dubai
- Dubai Hot Deal
Call an Expert » +91 9821818637
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...