Pilgrimage with Wildlife Tour Gujarat
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Destination Covered:Dwarka (1) – Somnath (1) – Diu (2) - Sasan Gir (2)
Price: ₹ 12999
Gujarat situated on the west side of India and it is one of the spectacular states of India since it has a unique mixture of well-known heritage, tradition, and culture. There are many famous places that made Gujarat one of the most visited states in India. GIP Holidays PVT LTD has designed Pilgrimage with Wildlife Tour so beautifully that covers most of the locations of Gujarat such as Dwarka, Somnath, Diu and Sasan Gir. Gir is famous for its wide and wild National Park. It is one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries. This tour is also covered Somnath, which is believed to be the first among the twelve Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. If you are a good lover or a nature lover, this trip is ideal for you. During this beautiful trip, you will experience a perfect combination of charisma, romance, and most alluring beauty of nature, mysticism, vibrant colors and so many other things. In Pilgrimage with Wildlife Tour, you will enjoy many well-known places which are being visited by millions of tourists every year
- In Pilgrimage with Wildlife Tour, we have covered Dwarka for 1 night, Somnath for 1 night, Diu for 2 nights and Sasan Gir for 2 nights
- During this trip, you will be taken many famous temples such as Bhalka Teerth, Somnath where Jyotirlinga Shiva Temple is located and you will also enjoy excellent views of the Arabian Sea, Rukmini Devi Temple, Gomati Ghat Temples, and many attractions at Diu.
- GIP Holidays PVT LTD have provided hotels in 3 categories, Standard, Delux, and Luxury according to your package to both the places Dwarka and Somnath. Our assistant will be available on your arrival.
- You will be served a welcome drink at the hotel. You will have daily breakfast which is included in this package. Travel throughout your entire journey will be in an air conditioner car.
Arrive at Jamnagar and proceed to Dwarka (150 kms - 4 hours). Visit Dwarkadheesh Temple in the evening. Dwarkadhish Temple is one of the most significant and visited Lord Krishna Temples in India. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast visit Okha for the Beyt Dwarka. Beyt Dwarka is an island accessible over a short boat ride where a prominent Lord Krishna Temple is located. Upon return visit Nageshwar Mahadev Temple enroute. Nageshwar temple is believed to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples. Visit Rukmini Devi Temple, Gomati Ghat Temples after returning to Dwarka. Travel to Somnath (240 kms - 4.5 hours). Enroute stopover at the Harsiddh Mata temple offering excellent views of the the Arabian Sea. Reach Somnath by evening. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast visit Somnath Temple, a renowned Shiva Temple and considered one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples and one of the most visited Shiva Temples in India. Time permitting visit Bhalka Teerth. Travel to Diu (90 kms - 2 hours) .Diu, an erstwhile Portuguese Colony and now a popular beach getaway. Evening visit to the Nagoa beach. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast sightseeing around Diu includes Nagoa Beach, St. Pauls Church, Diu Museum, Diu Fort. Watersports include Para Sailing, water skiing, water scooter, Family boat and speedboats are on offer at Ahmadpur Mandvi beach. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast proceed to Sasan Gir (120 kms - 3 hrs). Sasan Gir is only abode of Asiatic Lions and considered excellent for bird watching. The park checklist has 250 birds and about 50 other species (including the endangered lesser florican and the saras crane) are recorded in the grasslands along the perifery of the sanctuary. Evening Safari in Gir. Overnight at Hotel.
Sasan Gir has number of areas / wetlands that offer excellent Bird watching opportuniteis. Undertake safaris (morning and evening) for exploring different areas of the park. Kamleshwar Dams are home to Crocodiles. Lion sighting is generally good all through the year. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast departure to Rajkot (160 kms - 3 hours) and proceed to onward journey.
|Per Person Cost||Standard Tour||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Minimum 02 Pax||18999||22111||30999|
|Minimum 04 Pax||15111||20111||27111|
|Minimum 06 Pax||13111||17333||24777|
|Sasan Gir||Hotel Aditya or similar||Asiatic Lion Lodge or similar||The Fern Gir Forest Resort or Similar|
|Diu||The Hoka Resort or similar||Hotel Apaar or similar||Radhika Beach Resort or Similar|
|Dwarka||Hotel Krishna Inn or similar||Goverdhan Greens Resort or similar||Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn or Similar|
|Somnath||Hotel Somnath Sagar or similar||Hotel Sukh Sagar or similar||Hotel Lords Inn or similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91 9821818637
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...