Rann of Kutch Tour with Lion Safari
Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destination Covered:Sasan Gir (3) – Dasada (1)
Price: ₹ 9555
Gujarat, India’s westernmost state and it has numerous sites and varied terrain. GIP Holidays PVT LTD has designed Rann of Kutch with Lion Safari tour so beautifully that covers Rann of Kutch with Lion Safari at Sasan Gir. The Great Rann of Kutch is a seasonal salt marsh located in the Kutch district in the Thar Desert of the Gujarat State. It has covered about 7,505 square kilometers of area and it is reputed one of the largest salt deserts in the world. This place is inhabited by the Kutchi People which have their unique dressing style and culture. Gir is famous for its wide and wild National Park. It is one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries. Sasan Gir is one of the India’s oldest sanctuaries and also it is famous as this sanctuary has the majestic Asiatic Lions. This national park has covered 1412 square meters for the national park. Rann of Kutch with Lion Safari tour is something that you will surely enjoy the beauty of Rann with the Lion Safari experience with your family, friends or relatives.
- In Rann of Kutch with Lion Safari, GIP Holidays PVT LTD has included 3 nights in Sasan Gir and 1 night in Dasada.
- Dasada is famous for bird watching and it is also a part of Rann of Kutch
- Rarely seen birds like Green Pigeon are often seen at Dasada. According to your package and budget, we have provided hotels in 3 categories, Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury according to your package to both the places Sasan Gir and Dasada
- . Our assistant will be available on your arrival. You will be served a welcome drink at the hotel. You will have daily breakfast which is included in this package. Travel throughout your entire journey will be in an air conditioner car
Early morning safari exploring Velavadar. Proceed to Sasan Gir (220 kms - 4 hours), abode of Asiatic Lions and considered excellent for bird watching. The park checklist has 250 birds and about 50 other species (including the endangered lesser florican and the saras crane) are recorded in the grasslands along the periphery of the sanctuary. Evening Safari in Gir. Overnight at Hotel.
Sasan Gir has number of areas / wetlands that offer excellent Bird watching opportuniteis. Undertake safaris (morning and evening) for exploring different areas of the park. Overnight at Hotel
Morning Safari at Sasan Gir. Travel to Dasada (330 kms - 5.5 hrs). Dasada, part of Little Rann of Kutch is a bird watching destination at 90 kms from Ahmedabad. The Little Rann of Kutch Wildlife sanctuary spreads over 4950 sq km in area comprising a range habitats from saline desert plains, arid grasslands, rocky and thorn scrub to lakes and marshes. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast "Explore Bird Watching around Dasada. Nawa Talao lake, the wetland near Patdi fort and many reservoirs of Surendranagar district offer good winter birding opportunities. Birds like rose-coloured starling and green pigeon are often seen at Dasada village. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast travel to Ahmedabad (90 kms) and depart for onward journey
|Per Person Cost||Standard Tour||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Minimum 02 Pax||13999||17111||21999|
|Minimum 04 Pax||12111||15111||20111|
|Minimum 06 Pax||9555||13333||18777|
|Sasan Gir||Hotel Aditya or similar||Asiatic Lion Lodge or similar||The Fern Gir Forest Resort or Similar|
|Dasada||Bhavna Resort or similar||Rann Riders Safari Resorts or similar||Royal Safari Camp – Bajana or Similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91 9821818637
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...