Amazing Ladakh Tour
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered:Leh – Alchi – Sangam – Nubra – Hemis - Pangong
Price: ₹ 13999
If you are among one of the thrill seekers, and if you are looking for a fun filled vacation, Amazing Ladakh Tour is designed especially for you. Ladakh is situated in a high-altitude cold desert which is surrounded by the great mountains ranges and massive glaciers. Global India Passages has crafted Amazing Ladakh Tour so beautifully so you will never miss any part of Ladakh. In 6 nights and 7 days, you will enjoy your every moment within the beautiful and high mountains. Every season is the best to visit Ladakh. However, fun filled vacation extends from April to September and peak season from May to June. This is the peak season when most of the tourists around the world visit Ladakh. During these months, the temperature remains maximum 14°C to 18°C. And in winter from December to February, it goes down below 0°C. Ladakh celebrates numbers of monastic festivals which are also beautiful to be a part of. Ladakh tour is something that you will carry lots of memory with you when you will start your onward journey.
- Global India Passages has designed entire package of Amazing Ladakh Tour which is for 6 nights and 7 days. Destinations which have been covered are Leh, Alchi, Sangam, Nubra, Hemis, Pangong.
- During this trip, so many other attractions will also be covered such as Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame, Pangong Lake, Shey Palace, Thiksey, Stock Palace Museum, Hemis Monasteries and en route crossing the Chang-la Pass which is located at 17,370 ft.
- In this package, we have provided hotels in two categories, Standard and Deluxe which you need to confirm at the time of booking, Hotel Yak Tail / Hotel Dream Land or similar for Standard Category and Hotel Silk Route / Hotel Namgyal Palace or similar for Deluxe category.
- Enroute crossing the Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.)
Arrive at Leh airport, received by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Complete rest for the first half. After lunch if suitable visit Leh Palace built by King Singgee Namgyal around the beginning of 17th century A.D. This deserted nine-storied Palace is now taken under by ASI (Archaeological Survey on India) for restoration. Namgyal Tsemo built by King Tashi Namgyal after the victory over Hor (Central Asian Invaders), visit Shanti Stupa (a Japanese Pagoda built for world peace by Indian based Japanese monks and was inaugurated by His Holiness Dalai Lama in 1985). Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
After breakfast drive to Alchi Monastery (70kms) is the most famous and oldest of all Gonpas built in around 11th century by Lotsava Rinchen Zangpo (the great translator). Likir Monastery (55kms) founded in 1065 A.D by Lama Duwang Chosje belongs to Gelugpa order, packed lunch will be provided (optional), on the way visit Hall of Fame (war museum), Spituk Monastery (7kms) founded by Od-Lde in 11th century A.D and was named by Lotsava Rinchen Zangpo (the great translator), Pathar Sahib (Gurudwara), Magnetic Hill and Sangam (35kms) confluence of river Indus and Zangskar. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh
After early breakfast drive to Nubra valley via Khardongla Pass (18,380ft) the world’s highest motor able road and gateway to Siachen Glacier, the views from the top of the pass are amazing. Visit Deskit Monastery (118kms) founded by Lama Sherab Zangpo in 1420 A.D. Packed Lunch will be provided (optional), post lunch visit Hundar village (7kms from Deskit) and Double-Humped Bactrian Camel Safari in sand dunes between Hundar and Deskit villages. Dinner and overnight at Hotel/Camp in Nubra.
After breakfast drive to Samstanling Monastery founded by Lama Tsultims Nima and belonging to Gelugpa order at Sumur village. Further away from Sumur is the Panamik village known for its natural hot springs comprises of medicinal values. Packed lunch will be provided (optional). Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
After early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500ft), 4-5 hrs drive one way through Changla Pass (17,350ft) third highest motor able road in the world. This famous blue brackish salt water lake is 5-6 kms in width and around 134 kms in length with 75 percent of its running the other side of the Indo China Border. On the way visit Shey Palace (15kms) Shey was the summer Palace of Ladakhi Kings, where you can see three storied statue of Buddha Shakyamuni, made of copper and plated with gold. Thiksay Monastery (17kms) the 12 storied Monastery of Thiksay is the principal Monastery of Gelugpa order situated in the most prominent of positions lies on an island mountain, packed lunch will be provided (optional), dinner and overnight at Camp in Pangong.
After breakfast drive back to Leh via same route visiting Hemis Monastery (45kms from Leh) the largest and most famous Monastery in Ladakh, packed lunch will be provided (optional), and can visit Sindhu Ghat before reaching Leh. Evening free to explore the local markets of Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Early morning transfer to airport to catch your onward flight back home with sweet memories of Ladakh
|Per Person Cost||Standard||Deluxe|
|Minimum 02 Pax||22111||24777|
|Minimum 04 Pax||16222||18333|
|Minimum 06 Pax||13999||16111|
|Leh||HOTEL YAK TAIL / HOTEL DREAM LAND or similar||HOTEL SILK ROUTE / HOTEL NAMGYAL PALACE or similar|
|NUBRA VALLEY||ORGANIC CAMP / SAND DUNE CAMP or similar||NUBRA SARAI CAMP / SIMILAR or similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary (car at disposal).
- Return Airport transfers
- All the tour as per the Itinerary
- Breakfast at all places
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All Transportation by Indigo/Innova.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. GIP will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC will not available in Leh Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, GIP HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...