Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
Duration: 1 Night 2 Days
Destination Covered:Dehradun - Kharsali - Yamunotri - Kharsali - Harsil - Gangotri - Harsil - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Dehradun
Price: ₹ 1,20,000
Every devotee of this country weaves a wish of going for the Chardham Yatra at least once in their lifetime. However, often time and age becomes an issue which keeps them from fulfilling their dreams. To solve this crisis, Global India Passages have come up with their Chamdham Yatra by helicopter. This 1 night 2 days trip begins with a drive from Dehradun to Kharsali. On reaching Kharsali, pilgrims trek 6 km up to Yamunotri (Palki/Dandi ride are available).A subsequent trip from Kharsali to Harsil is followed by a car drive to Gangotri. After Gangotri view, people return to Harsil to night halt. Next morning people go for Kedarnath darshan. After puja and darshan, they fly to Badrinath. On completing puja, fly back to Dehradun fro final drop.
Early morning at 06:30 AM leave Dehradun for Kharsali. Time taken 30 min. Arrive Kharsali and leave for Yamunotri situated at a distance of 6 km by palki/ dandi. Time taken is 5 to 6 hrs. We leave Kharsali for Harsil around 1 pm and arrive at Harsil in about 30 min Upon arrival at Harsil you are transferred to Gangotri by car/jeep. Gangotri is situated at a distance of 25 km from Harsil. After Darshan you are transferred back to Harsil for Overnight stay.
After early breakfast leave Harsil for Kedarnath at 0700am. Arrive Kedarnath by 0800aam.Here the temple is at a walking distance. At 10am fly for Badrinath.The flying time is 30 min approx Arrive Badrinath and proceed to the temple for darshan. After lunch transfer to helipad to board flight for Dehradun.
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance in darshan at all templess
- 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner and 01 Breakfast.
- Night stay at Harsil on twin sharing basis
- Vehicle at Harsil and Badrinath
- Palki at Yumnotri.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- The helicopter will carry 4 passengers at a time
- Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Chardham Yatra Ex Haridwar
- Badrinath Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
- Badrinath Dham Yatra - Ex. Delhi
- Kedarnath Dham Yatra - Ex. Haridwar
- Kedarnath Dham Yatra - Ex. Delhi
- Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath & Badrinath) Ex. Haridwar
- Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath & Badrinath) Ex. Delhi
- Teen Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
- Char Dham Yatra - Ex Delhi
- Chardham Yatra Ex Delhi
- Char Dham Yatra 2018
Call an Expert » +91-9873457313
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...