Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered:Ahmedabad 1 Night(s) - Jamnagar 1 Night(s) - Dwarka 1 Night(s) - Somnath 1 Night(s) - Sasan Gir 1 Night(s)
Price: ₹ 19999
Welcome to our Incredible Gujarat tour. Gujarat is one of the less-visited states of India and it is one of the most varied and interesting parts of this unique nation. There are many Ancient Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist temples. UNESCO has also declared India as world heritage locations. A rich tribal culture, salt deserts, wildlife sanctuaries, and many other interesting locations which you will enjoy in Incredible Gujarat Tour. Gujarat is the state where people reflect the vibrant culture of the state. They love to wear colorful dresses and women from the Gujarat love to wear a lot of ornaments and there is a typical Gujarati Food which is very well known. The shoreline of the Gujarat state is the longest of India’s nine seaside states with 1666 km. This state is full of temples, beaches, monuments, and blue lagoon dots that make Gujarat a perfect state. Sasan Gir is famous for its wide and wild National Park. It is one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries which we have included this park with this package.
- Global India Passages has designed Incredible Gujarat Tour so well that has been covered famous places, Ahmadabad city for 1 night, Jamnagar for 1 night, Dwarka for 1 night, Somnath for 1 night and Sasan Gir for 1 night.
- There are various categorized hotels we have which you need to confirm at the time of booking such as 3 stars, 4 stars, and 5 stars.
- You will be provided 5 breakfasts and You will get a car for your Intra / Intercity transfers from Ahmedabad to Jamnagar to Dwarka to Somnath to Sasan Gir to Ahmedabad covering famous sightseeing points as explained in the itinerary.
- With the Global India Passages, you will enjoy your 6 days with the Gujarat tour to the fullest.
Arrive the Historical and cultural capital of Gujarat- Ahmedabad, check into the hotel, after breakfast leave for Gandhi Ashram, later drive down to Vaishno Devi Temple and Iskon Temple. Visit Akshardham Temple and enjoy the Pradarshani at Akshar Hall followed by the Grand Laser show at Akshardham Temple Premises. Over night at the Hotel.
After breakfast, leave for Jamnagar, which is six hours away from Ahmedabad. Upon reaching Jamnagar, visit the Bala Hanuman Temple know for its nonstop Ramdhun (nonstop chanting) since 1956- a fact that is also mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Later, also visit Lakhota Museum, Lakhota Lake and other famous temples of Jamnagar. In the late evening, you may also visit the local markets in Jamnagar known for their Bandhni work. Overnight at Hotel.
After morning breakfast drive to Dwarka, which is about 3 hours away. On arrival check in to your hotel, later visit the Nageshwar Jyotirling Temple, Gopi-(the believed venue of many Raas Leelas of Lord Krishna), and take an exhilarating ferry /boat ride to the holy Island of Bet Dwarka. On your way back visit the Rukmani Temple. You may also attend the evening Aarti at Dwarka Dheesh temple. Overnight at Hotel.
Early morning attend morning Aarti (optional) at Dwaka Dheesh Temple, later after breakfast leave for Somnath- which is about 5 hours away. En-route visit Porbander-the Birth Place of Mahatma Gandhi. In Somnath, visit the renowned Somnath Temple. It is suggested that you attend the evening Aarti and witness the spectacular sound and light show in the temple premises (own expense) Somnath Temple premises. Overnight stay at Somnath/ Veraval.
Today after breakfast proceed to world famous Gir National Park-The home of the Great Asiatic Lion. Check into your hotel and later enjoy an exciting Jungle Safari (own expense) in Gir National Park to catch a glimpse of the Asiatic Lions, Leopards, Spotted Deers, and various species of Birds. Overnight at Gir.
After breakfast leave for Ahmedabad, which is about 7 hours away from Gir. Reach Ahmedabad by early evening to catch your train or flight back to home with sweet memories of incredible Gujarat.
|Per Person Cost||3* Hotels||4*Hotels||5*Hotels|
|Minimum 02 Pax||20999||23999||29999|
|Minimum 04 Pax||18999||21999||27999|
|Minimum 06 Pax||17999||20999||26999|
|Ahmedabad||Hotel Grand Ambience||Country Inn & Suits|
|Jamnagar||Hotel Jash Palace||Hotel Fortune Palace|
|Dwarka||Hotel Shree Darshan||Hotel Shree Darshan|
|Somnath||Hotel Sun Plaza||The Fern Residency|
|Sasan Gir||Hotel Lords Sasan Gir||Asiatic Lion Lodge|
Tour cost Includes:-
- You will get a car for your Intra/Inter city transfers from Ahmedabad to Jamnagar to Dwarka to Somnath to Sasan Gir to Ahmedabad covering famous sightseeing points as explained in the itinerary
- Pick up & drop at Ahmedabad Airport Airport
- 5 Breakfast
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91-9873457313
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...