Jewels of South India
Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days
Destination Covered:Bangalore 1N – Kodaikanal 2N – Ooty 1N – Coorg 2N
Price: ₹ 15999
Take in the fun and delight of this exciting tour of South India with your arrival in Bangalore, the IT Hub of India. As you arrive in the capital city of Karnataka, our tour associates will guide you to a hotel and get you checked-in; unwind yourself and relax for a while in the hotel. Post this, you will be taken for a half day city tour wherein you can visit some of the major and prominent landmarks around Bangalore. Visit to Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Vidhana Soudha, Cubbon Park, ISCKON Temple and Commercial Street will get you acquainted with the charm and allurement of Bangalore. Completing this tour, get back to the hotel and enjoy your overnight stay.
Today, with the completion of your breakfast, you will be driven to Kodaikanal in Tamil Nadu. Also known as the ‘Gift of the Forest’, this gorgeous hill station is a true treasure for the nature lovers and casual vacationers! Arriving in this hilly retreat, you will be checked-in into a hotel; the evening will be at total leisure followed by your overnight stay.
On this day, you will be introduced with the alluring charm and enticing beauty of Kodaikanal! Following your breakfast in the hotel, you will be taken for a delightful sightseeing tour around the hill station. Visit popular tourist spots and destinations like Coaker’s Walk, Bryant Park, Pillar Rock and Suicide Point during the first half of the day. By evening, visit to the stunning man-made Kodai Lake that spreads across 60acres and boasts of its star shaped outlook. After this, you will be guided back to the hotel for your overnight stay.
From the magical locales of Kodaikanal, today you will be driven to another marvel of Mother Nature. Ooty or the ‘Queen of Hill Stations’ in Tamil Nadu will be your destination for the day. Embark on this enthralling as well as exciting drive to Ooty along with our tour guides and enjoy the scenic views along the way. Arriving in Ooty, get checked-in into a hotel and retire for the day.
Take this day, and feast on the mesmeric beauty of Ooty and some of the promising tourist spots. Embark on a sightseeing tour around this gorgeous hill station and get swayed away with its alluring charm! Begin the day with a visit to the towering Doddabeta Peak; the highest point of Ooty, and enjoy the fascinating views from its top. Post this, visit the main town area along with the Ooty Botanical Garden and Ooty Lake where you can indulge in boating and horse riding. Evening will be dedicated towards your visit to Coonoor, and following this, you will be dropped back at the hotel for your overnight stay.
Today, after having breakfast at the Ooty hotel, you will be checked-out from there and driven towards Coorg. Located in the Western Ghats of Karnataka, Coorg or Kodagu District is a must visit destination included within this tour. Your arrival in this stunning destination will be followed by your checking-in into a hotel; overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a healthy breakfast at the hotel and get set for an amazing sightseeing tour around Coorg. Visit the much acclaimed Dubare Elephant Camp on the banks of the Kaveri River, and witness how the giant mammoths are bred, fed and nourished. Spend amusing moments with the elephants, enjoy riding on them and treat your eyes with a colourful bird watching session. Post this, visit Talacauvery or the origin of Kaveri River and Talacauvery Temple. Hereafter, you can ascend the Brahmagiri Peak followed by a visit to Bhagamandala where the Kaveri River confluences with Sujyothi and Kanike Rivers; the holy Bhagandeshwara Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva will be last site to visit. Post all these visits, you will be driven back to the hotel for your overnight stay.
Wake up to a beautiful morning and enjoy a delicious meal. Following this, pack your bags and get ready to wish adieu to the magical locales of Coorg and get driven back to Bangalore. With your arrival in the ‘Garden City’, you will be dropped at the airport/railway station; with this, the tour will come to an end.
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary (car at disposal).
- Return Airport transfers
- All the tour as per the Itinerary
- Breakfast at all places
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. GIP will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC & Fan will not available in Munnar and Thekkady Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, GIP HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...