Moments under Khangchenzongha
Duration: 8 Nights 9 Days
Destination Covered:Darjeeling (2) - Pelling (2) - Gangtok (3) - Kalimpong (1)
Price: ₹ 10999
With a mixture of beautiful scenery, nice atmosphere, breathtaking views, the diversity of cultures and attractive attractions, Darjeeling is an excellent choice for holidays throughout the year. The beautiful hills, snowy mountains and evergreen forests overlooking thick, making it one of the most popular destinations in North India. Get ready to explore every corner of Darjeeling with our packages that are perfectly planned, to ensure that you enjoy every bit of the tour.Popularly known as the Queen of the Mountains known Darjeeling is located in the Shivalik hills of the lower region of the Himalayas.
- Like most other hill stations in India, developed the British Darjeeling as respite from the summer heat in the plains.
- The British were impressed by the city for a complete rejuvenation package deals since the place has become a place of pilgrimage for lovers of tea.
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is a further confirmation of the city world famous.
- Connecting the city with the plains was declared a World Heritage Site
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,710 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling
This morning after breakfast transfer to Pelling (6,100 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour - Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Halipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). Enroute visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi. On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) Which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
After breakfast transfer to Kalimpong (4,100 ft.). On arrival check in to your hotel. Afternoon in visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hills, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hill & Flower Nurseries back to hotel. Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and take the departures transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
|Per Person Cost||Budget - Breakfast||Standard - Breakfast||Deluxe - BF & Dinner||Luxury - BF & Dinner|
|Minimum 02 Pax||21555||24999||32999||42999|
|Minimum 04 Pax||14111||18666||27333||35777|
|Minimum 06 Pax||12888||16777||25555||34999|
|Minimum 08 Pax||10999||15999||25999||32800|
|City||Budget Hotel||Standard Hotel||Deluxe Hotel||Luxury Hotel|
|Pelling||Yangthang Dzimkha or Similar||Tashigang Resort / De Regency or Similar||Norbughang Resort / Pachu Village Resort or Similar||NeMount Pandim / Norbughang Retreat & Spa or Similar|
|Gangtok||Iris Inn / Samrat Residency or Similar||Ttakshang Residency / New Castle or Similar||Golden Crescent / Tara Palace / Keepsa Residency or Similar||Mount Siniolchu / Royal Plaza or Similar|
|Darjeeling||Marvel Intl. / North Star or Similar||Villa Everest / Mohit (Dlx) or Similar||Viceroy / Cedar Inn / Yashshree or Similar||New Elgin / Mayfair Hill Resort or Similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Buffet breakfast
- 24 X 7 customer support during tour
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Himalayan Harmony Darjeeling and Gangtok
- Magic in Darjeeling
- Glimpse Of Himalayas
- Jaldapara and Lataguri Tour
- Darjeeling With Kalimpong Tour
- Best Of Himalayas Tour
- Best of Gangtok With Pelling
- Magic in Mountains
- Himalayan Golden Triangle
- Best of Sikkim
- Best Tour To Gangtok - Pelling - Darjeeling
- Fragrance of Sikkim
- Explore Darjeeling with Gangtok
- Magnificient Tour To Himalaya Golden Triangle
- Essence of Himalayan Golden Triangle
- Explore the Eastern Himalaya
- Essence of Sikkim
- Explore Sikkim Himalayas
- Bengal Himalaya Tour
- Best of Darjeeling - Pelling - Gangtok Tour
- Explore Himalaya Orchid
- Gems of Hialaya Tour
- Treaure of Himalaya
- Complete East Himalaya Tour
Call an Expert » +91-9873457313
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...