Short Buddhist Itinerary
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Destination Covered:Bodhgaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Bodhgaya
Price: ₹ 6933
Buddhist Fans can visit Buddhist holy sites in India namely. Lumbini, Bodhgaya, Nalanda, Rajgir, Kushinagar, Sarnath and many more. All these destinations are rich with the best Buddhist manners who have their own charm and original story. Some attractions are strange Buddhist Mahabodhi tree, Dhamekh Rambhar Stupa Stupa, Temple Mahaparinirvana, Digambar Jain Temple and so on. Discover all expressly lure of Buddhism and capture your images from the camera. However, you can take the best businesses of Buddhism in various parts of India.
- This tour includes the most popular attractions of Chengdu and the surrounding towns. They are the cute pandas, romantic streets in Chengdu, and especially two sites, UNESCO World Heritage Cup giant Buddha during the Tang Dynasty, and see the Mount Emei.
- Meet the lovely pandas in Panda Breeding Research Center
- Experience the largest Buddha statue in the world in Leshan
- Relax while hiking on Mount Emei, one of the most famous Buddhist mountains in China
- Walking through Kuan-Zhai Lane condition the historic architecture to see
Assistance on arrival and transfer to hotel rest day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast sightseeing tour of Bodhgaya visit Bodhi tree where Lord Buddha attained enlightenment, visit Mahabodhi temple, lunch at a hotel. After lunch visit Sujata Village & Dungeshwari Hills. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast at hotel later excursion to Rajgir (102 kms), Rajgir is a site of great Sanctity and significance for Buddhists. Afternoon visit Gridhkutta Hill, Bimbisar jail & Ajatashatrus Fort. After lunch drive to Nalanda, (12 kms). It was one of the oldest Universities of the World & International Centre for Buddist Studies. Nalanda was one of the greatest monastic universities of the ancient world University established in 5th century BC. It is believed that Lord Buddha and also the founder of Jainism religion Lord Mahavir taught at this university for years. There is even a monument to facilitate Chinese traveler monk and writer Hiuen Tsang who studied at this university in the 7th century A.D. After visit drive back to Bodhgaya. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at Hotel, rest of day at leisure for own activities. Later transfer to airport connects flight for your country
Tour cost Includes:-
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Call an Expert » +91-9873457313
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...